Sunday, November 2, 2008

Post-Halloween Grading Session

I am about to engage in a marathon grading session - must finish exams!

I did however, finally complete this insane paper on William Clifford and Soren Kierkegaard. I think I came up with a rather nifty title, hopefully the paper is as good -- "The Passion of the Infinite and the Vagaries of Belief: Faith, Reason, and the Individual in William Clifford and Soren Kierkegaard."

Party last night was much fun, I did manage to complete my costume. I will happily post pictures onto Facebook as a reward to myself when I finish grading.

ed. to add that at around 11pm I finally completed those god-forsaken exams. but then I made the mistake of looking at my neglected syllabi to see what else I hadn't done, I might have nightmares b/c of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment