Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh, Rapture!


Rapture

  • a state or experience of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
  • the end times in Christian theology
Regarding the first, I turned in the stupid paper that I have been working on sort of constantly since I got back from the FSU. Hurray! It is officially out of my hands. I don't think there was anything else to do with. I mean the paper has 9 pages of references. I just kept reading things that I thought were relevant. But it had to stop.

The second is regarding random articles about
end of empires, end of the world weather, and apocalyptic books. It is all around us... beware*
____

Bestarred_Night
Color by COLOURlovers


*Mostly kidding.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for finishing the paper! But I'm gonna be mighty upset if I put in all this work and then the end times come before I can defend my dissertation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you finish before the end of 2012?

    ReplyDelete