Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Food Post

I have really had way too much good food in the past few days. The "New Orleans Style" place was good though my roast beef po-boy was not "authentic." Tasted great, but really they should be made with lots of cheese, mayonnaise, and most importantly the gravy should be dripping everywhere; i.e. if you don't use at least 5 napkins then its not worth the trouble. :)
Also had a great Italian pasta dish - w/o for once tomato sauce. I'm semi addicted to the red sauces, which is why I love pizza, and oh most Italian places. This however had a balsamic vinaigrette sauce which was amazing.
Today, was Indian. The entree was good, but the best part - mango ice cream! I'm actually still too full to talk about my dining experience this evening, but I will so go back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment