Sunday, September 5, 2010

Barely Contained Excitement

Maybe I should be posting this on the other blog, but whatever, I don't even remember why I have two.  The point is:

I bought a plane ticket to Toronto!!

And actually the plan this year is to not spend the entire time following "the band" around, or so I hear.*  Maybe, finally, I will get to see more of Toronto than simply Bloor Street.**  The excuse as always is the Ukrainian festival.  However, I also get to see all my lovely amazing Canadian friends (and an Ohian*** too). 

In book news, I read Horns by Joe Hill.  When I get around to writing a review I will tell you all about how much I loved it; 4/5 starts at least.  Also, currently reading The Left Hand of God, which is equally good, but I don't like the main character much. 

In movie news, I watched a million British pre-20th century period romances.  Why? I have all of no idea.  Seriously.  And From Paris With Love, which is utterly stupid.  But I needed to watch it so I can send it back.  Next up for "Peril on the Screen" is Daybreakers. 

And did I mention how excited I am about Toronto?!

*I love Ludy Dobri, both musically and as people, but last year was annoying (not the show, just the "groupy-ness" of it all).
** I exaggerate I have been a few other places in the city.
*** As in a person from Ohio, not sure what else to call them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment