Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hi!

Ok, so it looks like I'm only ever going to use this blog to do RIP reading challenges. That is ok. I've abandoned blogger for tumblr is what actually happened. I like tumblr better for most things, but writing book reviews is not one of them. It is too complicated to enable comments.  So because it is almost Fall and because this is the only reading challenge I ever remotely get around to completing, I will soon have a post up about R.I.P VIII. For information about it before my actual post where I tell you what I have decided to read, you can go here Stainless Steel Droppings.

3 comments:

  1. You made some good points there. I looked on the internet for the topic and found most persons will go along with with your blog.

    KMS Activator
    KMS Activator
    KMS Activator
    KMS Activator
    KMS Activator
    KMS Activator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norton Internet Security 2022 Crack Live safe is security for the big level of safety. in spite of the extra or much multiplex or complex plan of chat up money Norton Internet Security Product Key Generator

    ReplyDelete
  3. QuickBooks Pro 5.1.0 With Crack is the video instrument that purposes to handling device that effectively changes over the MKV documents or any of the Blu-beam films or pictures. Consequently, the entire technique that believers and doesn't change and encode structure the first video. QuickBooks Pro 5.1.0 With Crack

    ReplyDelete