Wednesday, September 1, 2010

R.I.P Challenge


I fail miserably at this every year.  I never finish reading the books I say I am going to read.  But this year, oh yes, this year I will do it!!  In between the teaching, grant writing, and coursework of course.  But actually this year there is a new film challenge in addition to the book challenge.  I really like scary movies. 

Here is the website that hosts the annual event.

As of right now, I am undecided on which Peril I will go for.  Or even which books I want to read.  But as we know (and you can check the previous RIP posts) I never read the things I say I will read.  So, I might not even make a list this year.  

1 comment:

  1. I would encourage you to do Peril the Third, the one book option, and the Peril of the Screen...that way you are sure to succeed and feel good about it...and have a great time in the process. So great to have you, thanks for joining in and please don't let this be any kind of pressure for you. Sounds like you have a lot of high priority things to keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete