Saturday, September 6, 2008

R.I.P Challenge III


Through a convoluted series of clicking I happened to see this blog, and was intrigued. Basically its another book challenge and while I am doing at least 2 (possibly three) over at LT, I think this one will be easier for me to finish.

For Peril the First (there are some different choices offered on the website), I will be reading four books in the horror/suspense/mystery category. All the books I have chosen were already scattered about my apt. waiting to be read (some started then abandoned b/c I have developed ADD).

So here is my pool of books for the challenge:
The God of the Razor by Joe R. Lansdale
The Club Dumas by Arturo Perez-Reverte
City of Saints and Madmen by Jeff Vandermeer
Cabal by Clive Barker

Might reread some Poppy Z. Brite in honor of the previous post, or maybe Tanith Lee...but at least for sure the four mentioned above.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you managed to stumble upon the R.I.P. III Challenge. I love seeing new participants and I definitely try to tailor my 'challenges' to not be so much 'challenging' as fun and easy 'experiences'.

    I have Club Dumas on my shelf but have yet to read it. If you manage to get to it I look forward to your review.

    Thanks so much for joining in, I hope you have a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't yet read anything from your pool, but I've heard some great things about Arturo Perez-Reverte. I'm looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete